Welcome to The Nut Hut!

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Spring Break is Coming...

Just as I'm starting to get that total burnout feeling, Spring Break is almost here. My wife and I will be heading to my parent's cabin (yeah, with Bowser) in Star Valley, Wyoming. There should still be plenty of snow up there so snowmobiling should be great even this late in the year.

School has been crazy lately and work has been pretty heavy. I really need the break, and so does Tami. I can't wait until graduation so that we can plan a longer trip to somewhere nice. Hawaii would be great, especially since Tami hasn't been before, but I'd go just about anywhere provided it was relaxing.

Anyway, here's a couple of pictures of Tami and I in Star Valley a couple of years ago.



1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Rivera said...

AHHHHHHHHHH, GRAPHICS NINJAS!!!!

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME