Welcome to The Nut Hut!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Back to School

Yesterday I started back into school for the Winter Semester at the University of Utah. I'll be taking 16 credit hours while working, so I'll be pretty busy the next few months. The good news is that this is my last full semester before graduation. In fact, I only need to take one more class in the summer and I'll be completely done. I'll be applying for graduation this month and starting to take care of everything that I need in order to finally get my degree in English.

Whenever I tell anybody that I'm majoring in English, the statement is immediately followed by this question: "So what are you going to do with that...teach?" I don't think it's annoying, but it's strange that people don't realize there is a lot more you can do with an English major besides teaching English to kids that don't want to learn it. When I graduate I'm going to keep my job at i4 Solutions and continue writing at Advanced Media Network. Being a writer is a great job and I don't plan on looking for anything else any time soon. The SEO industry is really strong right now and it's exciting being a part of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME