Welcome to The Nut Hut!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

19 Days Until E3

E3, the video game industry's most important and largest exhibition, begins in 19 days. I'm all set and ready to go, I just need to keep counting the days. I'll be mostly involved with the Nintendo DS side of things, but I'll surely get my chances to play the Revolution, PS2, PS3, GameCube, Xbox, Xbox 360, GBA, and PSP titles on the floor. I'm really looking forward to my 4th straight years going to E3 and second with Advanced Media Network. I'm excited to working closely with the DSA team members that will be present (myself, Stephen, Wes, and Agustin) and the rest of the AMN crew that will be working hard. Hopefully we can get the rest of the DSA team at E3 next year, even you Migs!

Each year I end up planning on taking a bunch of pictures but they always end up taking a back seat to the games. I'm sure it will be the same this year, but I'm going to try hard to get a bunch of additional pictures taken to put up on the blog. I know that Advanced Media Network will be hosting literally hundreds of pictures and tons of video of the show floor and games being presented.

Here are a few shots from past E3 shows. The first two are from two years ago when the DS was the highlight of the Nintendo presence at E3. The first picture is just a shot of the entrance to Nintendo's booth and you can see several of the names of games that were present that year. The second shot is the entrance to the DS theatre that was at the back of Nintendo's booth and was quite the wait to get into and see. Wes is directly in front of me in that picture with the sling bag. Wario was making all sorts of sarcastic and funny commments to those passing through the line.

The last two pictures are from last year's E3 and are part of what GameCube Advanced collected in their picture snapping spree. The first of those two shots shows a Zelda ad on the stairs before they allowed show attendees in. The second shot shows how they were letting people play the GameBoy Micro - tethered to a booth attendant. So, enjoy the pics, there will be many more this year!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME