Welcome to The Nut Hut!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My wife and I have discovered 24...

My wife and I just got the first season of 24 on DVD and started watching them this week. We've watched the first 4 episodes and so far it has been great. The beginning of a tough semester really is the wrong time to get into a show like this, but I'm sure we'll find a way to make time to get through them. Hopefully we can get caught up through season 5 by the time season 6 is ready to start showing.


24 Season One

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami Rivera said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Tami Rivera said...

We need to get through these 24 episodes so that I can stop dreaming about them. Between the show and my book I am thrashing around at night like never before (in case you haven't noticed)trying to figure out the mysteries in my sleep!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME