Welcome to The Nut Hut!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

World Cup Fever

Even though the United States came out flat in their first World Cup match against the Czech Republic, I still have the World Cup Fever. I can't help but to track each game online or watch every minute when I'm home. So far it's been a great start and it should make for a fantastic tournament. There seems to be a lot of great teams this year, so Brazil won't have it quite as easy as some people are expecting.

The United States is taking on Italy this Saturday and it should be a great match. I fully expect the US to come out with a chip on their shoulder. Italy is a really good team, but I have a feeling that the US is just a bit more desperate and hungry. Hopefully that translates to a win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME