Welcome to The Nut Hut!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Superbowl XL

The AFC and NFC championship games ended yesterday with Seattle (NFC) and Pittsburgh (AFC) moving on to play in the Superbowl to decide the '05-'06 NFL champion. It's really early to be choosing a winner, but I'm pretty comfortable in my pick already. While Seattle is a great team, I just don't see anybody else in the entire NFL that deserves to be in the Superbowl more than the Steelers right now. The Superbowl has a great tradition of high scores and defenses taking a back seat, but I think that Pittsburgh's defense will be able to come up with enough stops to give their team the win.

Superbowl XL - Seattle vs. Pittsburgh

My prediction for the final score is Pittsburgh: 31 - Seattle: 24

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami Rivera said...

Go steelers?? Or is it go Seahwaks? I don't know who to root for. Mabye you should fill me in a little bit more on the background of each team so I can commit to one! So do you want Pittsburg to win or is that just who you think will win?

1:22 PM  
Blogger Jeff Rivera said...

I just think Pittsburgh is going to win. I'm not really pulling for one team or another this year; I'm just glad that Denver and New England didn't get to the Superbowl.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME